A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this, all will know that you are My disciples if you have a love for one another.”
John 13:34 – 35
CARE, IT'S WHAT WE DO!
Brightmoor’s staff and leaders are equipped to support people in their time of need.
We are committed to our church family to offer those who are hurting and helpless, a place to find acceptance, love, and hope.
We care by
• Befriending – opening our heart to those in need
• Listening – giving our full and undivided attention
• Supporting – bearing one another’s burdens and validating one’s difficulties
• Encouraging – helping to strengthen one’s faith in God and His Word
• Praying – praying to God, with the help of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name
Care ministries include and are available to Brightmoor members and regular attendees:
Meals for those recovering from illness